[DMCForum] Re: DMA Spring Social details!!!

[DMCForum] Re: DMA Spring Social details!!!

Sorry for the mistake here folks. The cancellation policy for the hotel is not one week. What I meant to say was the reserved rooms at the discounted rate ends one week before the event. My mistake. Sorry for any confusion.

Thanks Bill R. for pointing that out.

---Dan