[DMCForum] DCS West - Las Vegas 2009

    I wanted to let everyone know that registration for the Las Vegas
show will open in a few weeks. And right now is the time to make
reservations with the Palace Station hotel (website:
http://www.palacestation.com/). The hotel no longer requires that you
pay for first night ahead of time so it's free to make your plans now!
The hotel also offers Free WiFi to their guests. This is a real first
in Las Vegas, where internet access can cost from $10 to $17 a day. If
you're flying in, the hotel also offers a free shuttle to and from the
airport.

The hotel has made great strides in updating the quality of their
facilities in the last couple years so I hope people will be
pleasantly surprised. Booking rooms in the host hotel is how the show
is able to afford the meeting rooms and putting up our guests. Simply
stated: Staying at the hotel keeps the cost of the event lower and
makes the event more affordable for YOU.

You can read more about the event at: www.dcswest.org.

Ken (M)
Ken Montgomery, Sacramento CA - VIN #10911 'OUTTIME' & VIN 05794
http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/
mailto:kenm@xxxxxxxx
Lead promoter for DCS West: http://www.dcswest.org/ President,
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club http://www.ncdmc.org Keeper of