RE: [DMCForum] Re:DeLorean World Cover Contest - Open to all !!!

RE: [DMCForum] Re:DeLorean World Cover Contest - Open to all !!!

I am not sure what your question is. The line states, "The picture should
include the DMC in a creative shot of your choice." That means that the
subject, a DeLorean or DeLorean related subject, should be in a creative
picture. Please let me know if you need a further explanation. So far, we
have received some really great pictures. Keep them coming!!

All the Best,

Ken Baker

President

DeLorean Owners Association