[DMCForum] WATER PUMP BLUES

Group,

It appears Josh's car has a waterpump going bad.  Has
anyone tried to rebuild one and if so, where did you
get the parts?  I checked with John H. and he isn't
able to supply the bearings and seals.

If anyone has a good used one, please contact me off
line and let me know the price.

Mike   TPS   1630