[DMCForum] DMCH???

It's been a lifetime ago since I've been on here so excuse me if I
repeat previous threads, you can only look up so much in the archives
before your A.D.D kicks in.

Has anyone had a terrible time getting DMCH to return emails? I've
emailed them three times now about different topics and no return.
Luckily another owner gave me the answer I was looking for. Maybe they
just don't like me? Looks like they will be bumped from my speed dial;)

Josh
10989