From: rdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 6:17 PM
To: jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Back To The Future

Greetings:  I just happened to stumble upon your site and I'm not sure if
this
is something your group may be interested in or not, but figured I'd drop
you a line just in case.

I manage a small theatre in Morgantown West Virginia and we are going to
be screening Back To The Future May 16th - 22nd.  I was looking up
information on the film and happened to find your site linked from the
official BTTF site.  I figured we were farily close to the upcoming DeLorean

Car Show location, so I wanted to let you know in the event that anyone in
your group would be interested in seeing the film.

Thanks much!

-Ron
The Warner Theatre
www.thewarnertheatre.com