From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of mike clemens
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 3:35 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] VACUUM DIAGRAM

I have searched the entire maintainence manual and
have come up with little to nothing.

Does anyone have or could you point me in the
direction for a complete vacuum system diagram for the
car?

I'm looking for something along the lines of the
electrical diagram, so I can have everything on one
sheet of paper.

Thanks.

Mike TPS 1630

Total Access, No Cost.