[DMCForum] VACUUM DIAGRAM

I have searched the entire maintainence manual and
have come up with little to nothing.

Does anyone have or could you point me in the
direction for a complete vacuum system diagram for the
car?

I'm looking for something along the lines of the
electrical diagram, so I can have everything on one
sheet of paper.

Thanks.

Mike  TPS  1630