Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Rear Tire Fits in the Bonnet!

Re: [DMCForum] Re: My Rear Tire Fits in the Bonnet!

John,

We are going to put up a website with detailed pictures.

We are actually working on a second generation window design, to get
rid of the small front triangular window.  This will just be the rear
fixed portion (over the door lock mech.) and the front full size power
window.

As for kits, well, we are seriously considering it.  We are making 3
sets right now.  One for the 2015 DeLorean,
1 for Ryan's DeLorean and 1 for display models for DMCH and DMC midwest.

If you are going to do the trunk (bonnet).  Let me know.  One great
initial improvement-move the brake line sitting on top of the frame to
the space behind the R&P.  Then locate the T fitting on the front part
of the spring box.  This will allow you to rest the bottom floor on the
frame.  Gives lots more depth!!   I have other details, that will be in
pixs.

Range on the EV?  Well, that will be largely dependent up how many
batteries you want to buy.   The system is designed to add 144 bolt
packs. Each pack is about 100 lbs.   You can add a second pack in back
and 1 or  2 more up front.
Once we get the car up and running we will know the kw/mile.   The car
is fully instrumented to measure all kinds of things!

Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: