[DMCForum]

Greg,

You are still missing the big picture here.

GM while loosing billions of dollars took $4 million dollars worth of
cars (that they had cash offers for) and crushed and shredded them.
This has never occurred before or since.    I don't care if it is their
legal right.  That is a BS excuse.  What is right is acting in the
interests of the USA and the american people.   Reducing our dependence
on oil is in everyones interest.  Had these cars continued in
production we would all be better off today, except for the few rich
oil executive who made billions and the thousands of americans who have
died in a false war in iraq.

This decision by GM was illogical and uneconomic.   It could only have
been motivated by other forces.  AKA follow the oil money.  This
destruction occurred just be oil and gasoline prices sky-rocketed.   No
coincidence there. ehey?

There would have been riots for more of these electric cars once
gasoline prices tripled.

Don't think corporation collude?  Read todays WSJ on the final
convictions of Waste management executives for cooking the books in
92-97.  They only had to pay a $4 million dollar fine,  While they made
billions, trading on the falsely increasingly stock price of the
company.  Let's see, I make a 100 million trading falsely inflated
stock and then only pay a $4 million dollar fine.  Sounds like a good
deal for the rich executive to me!

As for the union workers at the auto companies?  Remember all the
workers in the EU and Canada are unionized and make MORE money than US
workers.  AND THEY HAVE NATIONAL HEALTH CARE AND GREAT PENSIONS,(better
than the US social insecurity system)  Yet, those companies are
profitable and their national debt ratio/GDP is less than the US.  Of
course, their CEO don't make millions, either.

BTW,  did you watch the videos about which computer controllers are
MISSING from the EV1 cars?

Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional