[DMCForum] DeLorean Sighting in Ybor City Florida

[DMCForum] DeLorean Sighting in Ybor City Florida

My wife and I were in Ybor City a couple of weeks back and right along the main drag on 7th Street we spotted a D.  I know this is a little late, but if you are on the Forums drop me a line and maybe we can meet back up there one night.  I am sure yours and our 2 would look pretty cool parked out in front of Coyote Ugly!!!

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Florida
Stiefel Aluminum Inc

DMC Vin 03461 & 16879