[DMCForum] Delorean at Philadelphia Eagles Game- November 18th

[DMCForum] Delorean at Philadelphia Eagles Game- November 18th

Hey guys-Look for my Delorean at the Eagles game this weekend.  The
Dolphins are in town and our mascot, Swoop, will be a passenger in my
car as I drive him onto the field.  It should be on the pregame.
I am pumped up!!