[DMCForum] Mode switch

Mike,

On 9/17/07, mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Now, a serious question----I've studied the manual,
>  I've looked at all the diagrams, and I've traced every
>  lead I can find----but I still cannot find a diagram
>  that shows me how the Mode Switch connects to each
>  individual valve.  I know the names of the
>  connections, but I would like to know where the
>  physical location is.  Does anyone have this
>  handy???????  Pictures would be great!!

I had to carefully look at the mode switch routing diagram to figure
this out. I assume you've looked at that? My car came with the vacuum
lines misconfigured and it took me seemingly forever to figure out how
to re-route them properly. All I ever found was that diagram. I just
tried to look it up on DMCH's site but, apparently, for no good reason
whatsoever, their entire online parts catalog has been removed.

-Ryan