RE: [DMCForum] too much politics

I wasn't trying to start trouble (although I'm good at it)
but I was getting bored of seeing so much non-Delorean related garble
clogging up my email
and deleting HUNDREDS of posts....

I love those two-toned covers, I would love some of those myself.
Battery wise, I have the Optima Red in my car, I love it and it runs all my
little blinky lights!!!

My BTTF props are still coming along, but slow.
I made a trip out to Hollywood to kiss the BTTF RIDE goodbye:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kOKk3o1MoA8

and also to do some other things...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KnHcy74_ksU

I managed to pick up a lot of parts by visiting all the parts surplus
junkyards that the
original filmakers used. Lots of great stuff!!!
I also go to see and sit in the original car while at Universal Studios.
- Videobob