RE: [DMCForum] too much politics

I wasn't trying to start trouble (although I'm good at it)
but I was getting bored of seeing so much non-Delorean related garble
clogging up my email
and deleting HUNDREDS of posts....

I love those two-toned covers, I would love some of those myself.
Battery wise, I have the Optima Red in my car, I love it and it runs all my
little blinky lights!!!

My BTTF props are still coming along, but slow.
I made a trip out to Hollywood to kiss the BTTF RIDE goodbye:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kOKk3o1MoA8

and also to do some other things...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KnHcy74_ksU

I managed to pick up a lot of parts by visiting all the parts surplus
junkyards that the
original filmakers used. Lots of great stuff!!!
I also go to see and sit in the original car while at Universal Studios.
- Videobob

>From: Jack Stiefel <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [DMCForum] too much politics
>Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:58:45 -0700
>
>Ok fine Bob!!!
>
>My wife's car seemed to be killing the battery very fast recently.  She
>loves taking it out when the kids are in school and bugged me to get a new
>battery for it.
>
>I ran out to Wal-Mart and got a decent (ok, an ok battery), and installed
>it.  It worked great for about 20 min then had no power.  Turned out it was
>the Ground cable was loose under the car.  Problem solved in about 20 min.
>The old battery was fine as well.  Turned out when I pulled the battery out
>to check it, it put enough pull on the cable to make a connection, then
>when I pushed it back in, it would not.
>
>Oh and btw, she loves her 2 tone seats in her black interior.  That's the
>only non OEM part of her car, and she ordered me to get them for her.
>
>That better Bob?  Oh BTW again, how's your BTTF props going?  I've seen a
>few eBay auctions, but we haven't heard much from you on them?  I always
>liked hearing how they were coming along.
>
>Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Florida
>Stiefel Aluminum Inc
>
>DMC Vin 03461 & 16879

<*> Your email settings: