Re: [DMCForum] The real cost of oil.

Mr. Brandys,

Let me jump in here and try to help:

> So what is the real cost of oil?

79 dollars and 42 cents a barrel for Light Sweet Crude
at COB today, which, by the way, is the most expensive
oil you can purchase in crude form.

> You don't really think we would be in Iraq if we did
> not "need" mideast
> oil?

Yes, IMHO, I do.

> Remember they attacked us because we are on arab
> land "protecting"
> Kuwait and Saudi oil.

My memory is a bit fuzzy here.  They attacked us, is
that what you are saying?  If so, when, where, how
many of the elite troops were involved, etc??

> If we were not on THEIR land, they would not have
> attacked us.

Okay, this statement has me totally confused.  You're
saying we were in Iraq, Saddam got pissed and attacked
us??  I guess I missed that part of my military
career, what with mad cow and Alzheimer's running
rampant these days.

For the moderators, just so you know this is not
political, I heard it on very good authority that
Saddam had a stash of Deloreans that he was going to
flood the market with, all brand new with 2-3 miles
each.  Since none of the current Delorean owners
wanted this to happen, (you know, value and all that)
war was the only logical alternative, since several
congressmen own Deloreans.   :-)

Yep, for the group, I'm still alive and loving every
minute I still can play with my cars.

Now, a serious question----I've studied the manual,
I've looked at all the diagrams, and I've traced every
lead I can find----but I still cannot find a diagram
that shows me how the Mode Switch connects to each
individual valve.  I know the names of the
connections, but I would like to know where the
physical location is.  Does anyone have this
handy???????  Pictures would be great!!

Thanks,

Mike   TPS    1630