RE: [DMCForum] Re: the EV1... vs Diesel

>In the future, we'll have steam-powered hybrids that use an electric
heating
>element to flash-boil the water, but in the process it's engine will cause
>the hot water spillover and steam exhaust to threaten the roadside moss and
>lichen community, causing harm to the worlds fields and forests.

That's exactly what I was referring to.  No matter what the replacement is,
some people will still bitch about it.

>Or, the Russians will invent a nuclear car that has faulty water pumps that
fail to
>cool the reaction chamber, causing a cylinder head to crack and will
release
>radiation into the air. And don't get me started about hydrogen cars made
by
>the Germans... :)

LMAO!  I think I shot something out of my nose.

>Seriously, I am a little confused, though- maybe you guys can help. Is the
>conversation goal here to pay less for energy, or to save the environment
>and the world?

I am too, now.  I think.

.
>Eric Itzel
>vin 4433- taking her for a ride today for the first time in months!

We need to get everyone together again one day and do a drive somewhere.
There is a little car show every Saturday night at Ingle's just off the
Emory Rd. exit in Powell.  A few of us went there a few weeks ago.  We had
three De Loreans in attendance amongst many muscle cars.

Greg