From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of content22207
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 11:09 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Is my 1968 Caddy a Hybrid?

No, it's a Lincoln wannabe (a Cadillac is a poor man's Lincoln)...

Did you see you made the AP wire Re: the Plymouth time capsule in
Oklahoma?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/16/national/main2938880.shtml?sou
rce=RSSattr=U.S._2938880
<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/16/national/main2938880.shtml?so
urce=RSSattr=U.S._2938880>
I was quite surprised to see your name in my hometown newspaper.

Bill Robertson