[DMCForum] Florida Delorean Festival Update

[DMCForum] Florida Delorean Festival Update

I've just completed a major update to the Florida Delorean Festival
web site, located at www.deloreancarshow.com/florida including a full
additional page geared to all of the NON DELOREAN cars also being
invited to come join the show. I've set the membership price on JUST
THE ACTUAL SATURDAY CAR SHOW ITSELF, which is $50 per car registered,
no charge for family, friends, and general public just lookin' at it
all. The prices for all of the ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES are still TO BE
ANNOUNCED, but hopefully very soon when I have finished negotiations
with the various actors, agents, caterers, sponsors, etc. As
mentioned before, there will be a Friday evening movie in the park
public screening of "Back To The Future" where we hope to have at
least one celebrity from the film in attendance and a "members only"
celebrity meet & greet cocktail party prior to the screening earlier
on Friday evening. Then on Saturday morning/afternoon it's the main
car show and judging in the park, followed by the celebrity awards
banquet that evening at the car museum. Finally on Sunday we have the
driving tour / road rally, which ends up at a DMC Florida mechanical
demo and tech session to finish up the day. As they said in the
McCarthy era, I'm not yet ready to name names, but I am currently
working on getting one or more guests from "Back To The Future", and
a very special keynote speaker for the awards dinner who played a
very important part in the life of John Delorean, and who has, to the
best of my knowlege, never appeared at any Delorean event before. As
they say in the TV business, stay tuned...
__________________

Dan Harris - VIN # 1662 - FL "IMAGINE" Tag # TIME CAR

 Please direct any personal replies to my AOL address below, thanks!

*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxx is Dan Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser
Read about The Sci-Fi Sea Cruise at: http://www.scificruise.com
Purr-use The Cat House at: http://members.aol.com/LookAtMyCatsPage