[DMCForum] Re: purchasing Delorean products safely

[DMCForum] Re: purchasing Delorean products safely

Seriously Byrne, what the fuck? Stop spamming me. I don't want to be
on your distribution list. Not trying to be a jerk, man, but you need
to learn a little more about the do's and don'ts of Internet marketing
before you drive your business into the ground. This is not the way to
win over customers.

-Ryan

On 8/29/07, Byrne Heninger <heningerandassoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> DeLorean owners, protect yourself from possible identity theft and credit card fraud.
>
> When ordering from the on-line store you are using:
>
>      1. There should be an "s" (secure) following the "http" in the website address once you arrive   to the site.  For example, in viewing the URL in the address bar it will start with https://.
>
>      2. To the right of the URL address there should be a padlock symbol.
>
> These two features show the website has taken extra caution in offering secure measures for their shoppers.
>
> At www.Deloreanupgradeparts.com we protect our customers through encryption of credit card numbers provided by "GeoTrust" as illustrated on our home page.  In addition, we further protect our DeLorean customers from hackers by not filing credit card numbers electronically.
>
> Byrne Heninger
> www.DeLoreanupgradeparts.com
> heningerandassoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings: