Re: [DMCForum] vin 5844

Dave,

Congrats on the purchase of 5844 and best of luck to you converting it to run on electrons :)  I am assuming that it is a 5 speed greay interior.  I heard manual cars make much better electric conversion cars than automatics.

-Chris
DMC6453

p.s. I saw VIN 6456 this past weekend ..

doctorDHD@xxxxxxx wrote: The torch has been passed along and I am now the new owner of  vin5844.

I never really thought I'd own two DeLoreans.

Now the real fun begins in attempting to electrify it!

D² & 6530 & 5844
(But no 2700 ohms)