Posted by: "Bob Brandys" BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  bob6351
Date: Sun Jul 8, 2007 6:43 am  ((PDT))

Dave,

Great to hear you have resolved the distributor  problem.
If I remember correctly, your car had a turbo on it, that you  removed.

What if the reason the turbo did not work right, was because  the
ignition was faulty.

If you still have the parts, are you  thinking of reinstalling it.

Bob

Thank  you,

Dave

<*> Your email settings: