[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

[DMCForum] Re: Going totally electric powered

> So is the "battery" the superconducting waveguide itself, or a pair
of
> superconducting waveguides rotating on an axis?

It is a pair of them on a common axis.  Acutually there is a 3rd
excitator waveguide to get it started.

> How do you input/output energy to/from this "battery"?

Power it with a 12 volt battery.  That makes the time dilation
field.  When you counter-rotate the wheels then a star forms in the
middle unwinding the hydrogen nuclei.  The power comes out of the
same coil that you originally supply the 12 volts to.  So it
recharges the battery, but it is rather a high voltage that way.
Need to come up with some creative voltage regulation.

> How do you keep the superconductor(s) cool?

I dont.  Iron becomes a room temperature superconductor.

> I'm not touching the rest of it (black holes, deck of cards, etc).

Me neither.  It is just a good story, no?  I am going to try to get a
nap.

Walt

Trim your quotes, damn it!

<*> Your email settings: