[DMCForum] Re: Who has dampening door struts?

[DMCForum] Re: Who has dampening door struts?

Hi Rayan,

I bought them directly from the vendor that produced them here in
Holland and installed them somewhere in 2003 and still working great.

Greetings Vin16105

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ryan Wright" <ryanpwright@...>