From: "Ryan Wright" <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 4/11/07 9:34 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Who has dampening door struts?

Hi folks,

I'm looking for the door struts that "dampen" at the end of their
travel. I'm going to crank my torsion bars up a couple of notches to
make my remote launchers reliable, but don't need the doors slamming
against the roof.

I know several vendors have different struts, so, which ones dampen?
And are they any good - will they last more than a year?

-Ryan