Re: [DMCForum] Finally... George Barris gets nailed for lying.

Re: [DMCForum] Finally... George Barris gets nailed for lying.

Uh.... Interesting hotlink message Jon..

http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_002.jpg

http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_003.jpg

http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_004.jpg

http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_005.jpg

http://bttfstuff.netfirms.com/phpbb/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php?p=1528#1528

> > - Videobob
> >

> >> From: "Dave Stragand"
> <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Finally... George Barris
> gets nailed for lying.
> >> Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:16:54 -0400
> >>
> >> He also claims to have created the "Christine"
> movie car, and I have
> >> seen a clip of him saying such.  He is standing
> in front of a 1957
> >> Plymouth (Christine was a '58) that was painted
> the wrong colors, and
> >> claiming it was one of the cars he built for the
> movie...
> >> Unbelievable...

Jordan Rubin
mydelorean.net

Like Myspace for your Delorean, plus HOWTOS and a parts catalogue
Wie Myspace fur dein Delorean, plus HOWTOS und Ersatzteilcatalog

http://www.mydelorean.net