Re: [DMCForum] Finally... George Barris gets nailed for lying.

Re: [DMCForum] Finally... George Barris gets nailed for lying.

Looks very similar to the hack job they featured in Barris's "Star Cars
Museum" in Gatlinburg, TN (no Hayes modem on the binnacle though...).  I
took these last spring when I was there:

http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_002.jpg
http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_003.jpg
http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_004.jpg
http://jonheese.com/gallery-old/images/gatlinburg__march_2006/miscellaneous/gatlinburg_005.jpg