[DMCForum] U.K. members: New windshields?

[DMCForum] U.K. members: New windshields?

Folks - especially our U.K. members:

There used to be a place that supposedly sold brand new DeLorean
windshields. The URL was
http://www.uroglas.com/trolleyed/144/165/index.htm.

The web site is now gone, but I've been in contact with these people
via phone since October of last year trying to get them to ship me a
new windshield. I don't know if they are just toying with me, or what,
but every time I call there's one reason or another why it hasn't
shipped yet. It's always "two more weeks". I've heard it a dozen times
now.

Now, I've not given them any money or credit card numbers - they've
not even asked, said they'll get the info when it's ready to ship - so
this isn't a fraud issue as far as I can tell. Thing is, I really want
the stupid windshield. I wanted it months ago. Seems ridiculous they
can't get one out - especially since I'm paying all of the costs
involved.

So, has anyone actually bought a windshield from these people before?
Are they a real glass company and do the windshields actually exist,
or is this just a big joke?

-Ryan