Re: [DMCForum] Antenna replacment in my car

Re: [DMCForum] Antenna replacment in my car

I've just taken one out that was held by one bolt (m6 in a 10mm hole),
two pop rivets, one of which had not taken, so they installed a second,
and a block of wood which wedged out the bottom edge to hold the aerial
at the correct angle.

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM

<*> Your email settings: