RE: [DMCForum] Antenna replacment in my car

RE: [DMCForum] Antenna replacment in my car

The AC belt was replaced last summer , what you are
seeing is dirt which came off the antenna mount.

Should my system be original, as I believe,  this hack
job antenna install was the work fabrication ive seem
on my car yet. Disgraceful!

As for the relay, it was in the car, I bypassed it.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM