RE: [DMCForum] Selecting a good watch

Yeah, but do you have enough hair left now to grow the requisite mullet?

________________________________

From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:32 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Selecting a good watch

I remember when I was younger, this guy down
the street from one of my friends had an Iroc-Z. Man, I loved that
car. It seemed impossibly out of reach, but I told my friend, "Some
day I'm going to buy a car as cool as that." He just said, "Yeah,
right." Heh. Now I could buy a couple of 'em for the price of that
stupid watch you people have me looking at. ;-)

-Ryan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: