From: "Daniel Shane" <daniel.shane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 1/11/2007 5:20 AM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Jack's a turd or how I got my bonnet off...

Nothing Wrong With the New Dr Who at all. David Tennant is great as the
Doctor. About time the BBC Spent some of the money I give them on a good TV
Show.

Torchwood is not bad either. A bit different but enjoyable.

Dan

Oh By the way Tom Baker Drinks in one of my local Pubs :-)

On 11/1/07 01:15, "Jack Stiefel" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jack%40stiefel.mailstreet.com> > wrote:

> Yeah I am a Tom Baker fan myself but have found the new one pretty good. My
> wife likes Torchwood more than I do. I don't necessarily like how they
> changed Capt. Jack for Torchwood but you know can't have it all.
>
> Anything Dr. Who works for me though, heck I even liked the pilot for the
> Sarah Jane Adventures and thats for kids lol
>

> Jack Stiefel
> Stiefel Aluminum
> DMC Vin 03461 & 16879

<*> Your email settings: