Re: [DMCForum] Jack's a turd or how I got my bonnet off...

Re: [DMCForum] Jack's a turd or how I got my bonnet off...

Nothing Wrong With the New Dr Who at all.  David Tennant is great as the
Doctor.  About time the BBC Spent some of the money I give them on a good TV
Show.

Torchwood is not bad either.  A bit different but enjoyable.

Dan

Oh By the way Tom Baker Drinks in one of my local Pubs :-)