RE: [DMCForum] Jack's a turd or how I got my bonnet off...

RE: [DMCForum] Jack's a turd or how I got my bonnet off...

Okay,  Update on the voting so far---two votes for
Jack (all the above) and 4 votes for Mike (me, sent
offline) asking "WTF".  Thanks Jack for being a good
sport about this---humor is very good when it is all
done in jest.

Now, on to the hood problem.  I live 1.6 miles down a
dirt road (muddy when wet, almost impassible when it
really rains) and here in Arkansas they call it a
'nice' county hiway.  :-(   Well, I'll just wait and
I'm sure that there will be some deer hunters coming
along later this week.  Maybe with the offer of a
couple beers and cash, I'll be able to entice them to
help.

Mike   TPS    1630 & Josh's Beast