From: "mike clemens" <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 1/9/2007 5:42 PM
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: [DML] DeLorean Color Organ

Okay Jack, a new survey, just for you!!!!

Please check the appropriate spot:

( ) Jack's a tird

( ) Jack's was a tird

( ) Jack's where the tird comes from

( ) All the above

Results will be announced in May, 2009.

Jack, you know I'm just kidding and I have to agree
with you 110%, this Forum is sooooo much nicer since
the bickering and slams have stopped.

Now to my question---How do you safely remove the
hood, (luggage compartment), if you do not have any
help? Josh is off the AF Boot Camp and I don't have
an extra set of hands. Any ideas?

Mike TPS 1630

http://mail.yahoo.com <http://mail.yahoo.com>