[DMCForum] DeLorean Color Organ

You may remember a while back there was a video of Christmas lights  flashing
to the music of Wizards of Winter.  Well it was back then that I  decided to
build my DeLorean Color Organ.

As a tribute to that song I have videoed the DeLorean Color Organ playing  it.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lF1mfaZfiA_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lF1mfaZfiA)

Dave Delman
D² & 6530