[DMCForum] DMA Fall Foliage Tour 10/27-29th - Update

[DMCForum] DMA Fall Foliage Tour 10/27-29th - Update

Hey everyone...just dropping a note to let you all know that the a few of
the DMA club officers spent the entire day today to track through and
finalize details for the DMA Fall Foliage Tour set to take place on Oct
27th-29th.   All we can say is WOW!  This 100% ALL NEW event that Evil Dan
set up is amazing!  The winery is going to be incredible and the restaurants
and hotels are the best the DMA has ever offered for any event to date.   On
top of that, we can guarantee that this entire tour will cost less then any
other three day Delorean event!!!

As a side note, we have already booked the first two hotels for Friday
nigh!.   As a backup, we have made more rooms available at the Lexington
House Inn (215) 794-0811.   Rooms are still readily available for Saturday
night, and we have made arrangements with the hotel staff to have the Lounge
and heated indoor pool hours extended for just our club.  *Note: If the
Lexington sells out also, we still have more bed and breakfasts available

We have so many good things lined up for you that everyone who attends is
sure to enjoy themselves and the event is going to be AMAZING.  You wont
want to miss it!   The Saturday night dinner for a COMPLETE price of $25
will blow you away!!!

We also have just confirmed that John Hervy from SpecialT-Auto will be
joining us for the event in addition to all of the other vendors that will
be in attendance

The scenery is breathtaking with rolling hills and will have full bloom of
fall colors for the weekend of our tour.   Please make sure to sign up and
pre-register ASAP!   Full details can be found on our website
<http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/FallTour2006/falltour2006.htm>
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/FallTour2006/falltour2006.htm
Remember, pre-registering for the event allows us to properly plan and
ensure that we can accommodate everyone who wants to attend.   We have a
huge list of people already registered, and the list is growing daily.  DONT
WAIT....or you will miss out!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: