[DMCForum] Brookhaven National Labs @ Fall Tour VII

Lots of interest in Brookhaven Labs! Dave T. set it up as part of
Fall Tour VII, we will be there about 1 pm on Monday Oct 23rd. I have
to put up some info on the Fall Tour web page, I hope to post it
tonight. You must be a US citizen and have valid photo ID to gain
entry. I have to submit the names of the participants in advance in
order to get everyone signed in so please e-mail me at  turbodmc at
Hotmail . com

Note: you must book the hotel, The Glen Cove Mansion on or before
this Sunday to get the discount rate of $159 + tax for Saturday and
$119+tax for Sunday  the hotel Discount rate is only valid until Oct
15th and then will be $250 a night and up. Make your reservation by
calling (516) 674-2940 http://www.glencovemansion.com

The Seventh Annual DeLorean Fall Foliage tour is a Jam packed 3 day
event Oct 21-23 Please see the web Page at  http://falltour.itgo.com

Starting Saturday Oct 21st with the ferry in Bridgeport CT to Port
Jefferson Long Island(for ferry reservations call 631-473-0286
http://www.bpjferry.com)Hey when was the last time you took your
DeLorean for a boat ride something that should be done every 25
years??

Lunch in Port Jefferson and visit to this great sea side town and a
caravan back to the Glen Cove Mansion, ,Dinner at The Breakers in
Bayville and then to the all new Scream Park
http://www.bayvillescreampark.com

Sunday Oct 22nd Another Amazing Road Rally including a visit to the
Art Museum and Lunch (1pm) at Morgan Park Followed by?????? Yes I
have more.

Monday Brookhaven National Labs?.

Feel free to e-mail me if you want more info.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113
NY Lic DLORIANN