From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of LJScarlet2
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:45 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Mmmmm. Goat.

I think I am the only person on this board who loves Mustangs.  I
think they look cute, have history, are "classic", drive really well,
and are affordable for most people.  Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

I rent one every chance I can get.  And, I don't know about you
people, but driving around LA with a red convertible Mustang was one
of the highlights of my time behind the wheel.  I got more looks than
in my Delorean.  Then again, it might have been because we shoved 6
girls into the car and were singing along to the radio :)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)