[DMCForum] Re: Mmmmm. Goat.

I think I am the only person on this board who loves Mustangs.  I
think they look cute, have history, are "classic", drive really well,
and are affordable for most people.  Win-win as far as I'm concerned.

I rent one every chance I can get.  And, I don't know about you
people, but driving around LA with a red convertible Mustang was one
of the highlights of my time behind the wheel.  I got more looks than
in my Delorean.  Then again, it might have been because we shoved 6
girls into the car and were singing along to the radio :)