Re: [DMCForum] OT: Top Gear host Richard Hammond critical after jet-car

Re: [DMCForum] OT: Top Gear host Richard Hammond critical after jet-car crash

Did they call it a caravan?

I understand that you were probably referring to some existing source of
Top Gear, but here's an idea:

I have Seasons 1-5 and Season 7 in WMV/AVI format, but they're about
18GB total and stored on my home media center computer...  I could
upload them to my server, but I figure if I upload 24/7 at my max
upstream 256Kb/s, that'd only take about a week. :)

More realistically, I'd only upload when I'm not using the connection
(i.e. while sleeping or working), so it'd probably take a couple weeks.
  If there's interest, I'll start tonight.

Regards,
Jon Heese