Re: [DMCForum] 2007 DeLorean Wall Calendars

Re: [DMCForum] 2007 DeLorean Wall Calendars

If I can get enough pictures of just colored deloreans I would be more
than happy to do a special calendar featuring just those cars (if not,
they are welcome along with the naked ones in the "standard" calendar) -
would even do a seperate on with just BTTF versions if I had enough pics
of those as well . . . or you can take a wack at that since you have
good access to one of them.

There are new "oversized" and other calendar options, so I expect to
have at least a few options available when everything is all said and done.

Michael