[DMCForum] futurama

Yes Billy West did do the bee for a few commercials but has since been replaced. Personally I think he was pretty good.  I also enjoy his appearances on Stern over the years.

Oh Dan do you have a contact info hat is good for him? I would love to hear from him or drop a few lines.  Off list of course

thanks

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 3461 & 16879