Re: [DMCForum] Re: New Futurama Episodes

Re: [DMCForum] Re: New Futurama Episodes

According to this page:

http://voices.fuzzy.com/actor.idc?actor_id=191

Buzz the Bee is indeed voiced by Billy West.  Most people are surprised
at the number of voices that he does, both in Futurama and elsewhere
(remember Ren & Stimpy?  He did the voices for both).

The Season 1-5 avi's I posted (http://www.jonheese.com/tv/Futurama/)
have commentary tracks as the 2nd audio track (I think you need the
Morgan StreamSwitch codec to hear them, Google mmswitch), and the
creators/producers/directors are constantly calling out which voice
actor does each of the minor characters in the episode.  It's great to
get the back-stories and inside jokes that those guys have, and I highly
recommend the commentaries if you're interested in the evolution of the
stories and voices.

Back on-topic: I remember when Billy West was on my local radio morning
show and I heard first-hand all of the voices he did/does... the guy is
amazing.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Regards,