[DMCForum] Cruzin'

OK people it doesn't look like many DeLorean owners on  Long Island are
interested in getting together but I'm not giving up yet.

I went to the Studebaker and Orphan Car Show in Massapequa and it  was small
but nice.  There were a number of Studebakers, Avantis,  Packards, and a 1971
Mini Cooper among some others.

The next show is, Long Island Cruzin' For A Cure, in the town of Merrick  on
Sunday, September 17th, 9 am - 5 pm.  All proceeds go for prostate  cancer
research at Cold Spring Harbor Labs.
( Free PSA screening if you want ;-\  )          See
_www.licruzinforacure.com_ (http://www.licruzinforacure.com)

Anyone interested, please email me.

Dave Delman
D² & 6530