RE: [DMCForum] Re: BTTF issues.... Man am I tired

RE: [DMCForum] Re: BTTF issues.... Man am I tired

I am about to go on a whole new level of prop making.
I went out an bought a welder, and I am taking lessons so I can learn to
weld aluminum
(which is one of the hardest metals to weld) this way I can make the rear
vents
and many other parts.
I am also now doing resin casting, so I will be making up a lot of other
needed parts soon.
I'll be the Jesse James of nerds!
- VB