RE: [DMCForum] BTTF issues.... Man am I tired

RE: [DMCForum] BTTF issues.... Man am I tired

Doc seems to be a man who would not let a car sit for 70+ years with fluids
still in it.  I'm sure Doc drained the car of all fluids, including gas,
before putting it into storage.

But, with those kind of fluids not being available in 1885, Doc also seems
like the kind of guy who would keep the fluids and not dispose of them.
Things like oil or gas could come in handy for the types of things Doc does,
and if he can't get gas anywhere else, why the hell wouldn't he keep the
stuff that he took out of the DeLorean.

So, if Doc was smart, and we all know he is, the dialogue should have gone
something like this...

Marty:  "I ripped the fuel line."
Doc:    "That's OK.  I have the gas I took out of the DeLorean before
storing it right here."

But, then again, he was there for 18 months before Marty even showed up.
Maybe he used it for something else earlier before Marty came.

Who knows.  Is Bob Gale gonna be at Gettysberg?  We can ask him.

Corey Ooms
2423