From: Jack Stiefel [mailto:Jack@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:12 AM
To: 'Kevin Abato'
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Closing my polls

As far as this moderator is concerned make any polls you want I don't care,
and it is not going to change anything,.  Look at the religion poll it got
argued monthly by Marc.

I am growing tired of 2nd hand info being used as facts and driving this
constant banter.  Unless you have all the details you are making
assumptions....

Jack Stiefel
DMC Vin 3461 & 16879
www.fmtimemachine.com