Re: [DMCForum] Re: MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Re: [DMCForum] Re: MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Josh,

Where you located and what are the details about your
car??  5-speed or auto, painted or original, black or
gray interior??  Got any pictures you could post??
Always glad to hear from a member who doesn't post
much.

Mike   TPS    1630

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM