From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Scott
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 1:27 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: rear wall speakers

No, so far I am sticking with my word about not converting this car.
So far that is.. The louvers are off because they are still being
done at the paint shop. Actually I am going to have to remove my
skirt again to have them hit it again as well.. Had a few bubble
issues that need to be addressed.
I dont deny that I purposely took pics with it off to post in the
bttfparts forum just to raise eyebrows and give a small glimmer of
false hope of a new conversion underway.. Heheh.
 Just messin around. Although I am working on some new time machine
parts for a future car.
-Scott

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> Looks cool, and a lot like the other car.  I noticed the louvers
are
> missing.  Could there be an exhaust vent close to bolting on? :)
>
> Greg

On Behalf

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM