[DMCForum] Re: rear wall speakers

I have actually had people in my apartment complex ask if I took all
the stuff off. I try not to look at them like they have 3 heads
while I explain to them that the car was sold.
Its amazing that people would think that within a couple weeks my
car could go from totally decked out BTTF style to completely
perfectly stock with no sign whatsoever of any BTTF stuff..Makes you
wonder how they arent bumping into trees everyday.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Christopher Mack
<christopher_mack@...> wrote:

> Scott,
>
> Just wondering if anyone who has seen your DeLorean with the
louvers off has asked "Why did you remove all the BTTF stuff?"  I
doubt it, but it would be interesting.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM